Back to School or Office Cleaning
Coronavirus has changed the way we prioritise cleaning. Cleaning is not only important from a hygiene perspective, it is now considered a duty of care obligation and failing to take active hygiene measures may see schools, businesses, or landlords legally liable.
Before your school or business reopens from months of inactivity or closure, ensure that your staff or students are returning to a clean environment, free from mould, bacteria, germs and viruses.
Carpets, upholstery, sofas and rugs are all high traffic areas which need regular cleaning. Vacuuming does help, but the deep steam cleaning process is a rigorous and effective method in removing pollutants, allergens, and harmful bacteria.
Our Deep Steam Cleaning Services can sanitise your carpets with our disinfection steam process, commercial-grade cleaning products and professional methodology.
The deep cleaning method offered from steam cleaning combines high heat and steam to achieve outstanding outcomes. Hot water extraction sanitisation kills germs and helps to protect your workspace or school. Steam cleaning will target bacteria, mould, fungus, and dust mites that thrive in carpet fibres, and the process will sterilise any underlying pollutants.
This means that giving your carpets a good steam clean will eradicate any active virus spores remaining in them, making it a vital decontamination measure.
These are the steps that we take during the carpet steam cleaning process:
- Pre-vacuum: This is where our technician uses ahigh-power vacuum cleaner to extract loose particles and pollutants from your carpet.
- Spraying: After vacuuming, we spray the carpet with European, environmentally friendly and non-toxic cleaning products to loosen buried dirt and dust.
- Stain removal: Our technician will target stains with the appropriate treatment method, as required.
- Deep Steam Cleaning: Once the stains are removed, we apply the steam cleaning process which combines heat and steam to extract dirt and grime and other pollutants.
- Deodorising: Lastly, in the carpet cleaning process, we deodorise the carpet for odour removal.
To discuss your steam cleaning options or to book an appointment, call Diamond Steam Cleaning today on 0426 105 106.